Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Elastic Cord

After Adult Colouring Books inspired me to find my creative side again, I started looking into other art projects and craft projects I would enjoy doing. And I found like colouring, jewelry making can be an adult thing also. I wasn't sure at first if I would like it and how much money I actually wanted to spend on it so I started off small. I got 10 rolls (mixed colours) of Elastic Cord Strong Stretchy Beading Thread String for $0.29 (CAN).

This was a great deal, I paid more in shipping than what I paid for the thread but it was worth it. Even if you don't use it for jewelry, you can find many uses for it and it was a good price. At this time it sells for $4.91 plus free shipping so that comes out to a few cents more expensive than what I paid but still worth it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment