Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Geometric Designs - CAL - Week 15

This next page had me excited. I had a very good idea of what I wanted to do. I wanted the background to be dark. I grabbed grey and black right away. And of course I wanted the diamonds to pop so I went with yellow and fluorescent colours. Midway through colouring this page, my yellow marker started to dry, which was no problem, I switched to pencil and it came out looking close to the same. 

However, after that my black started the dry up also. I quickly ran to the pharmacy and bought just a small 10 pack of markers to finish with but it was just not my lucky day. Unfortunately, that packages black was also dry. I made due with the black though it was extremely hard and shows. Finally, I just got sick of it and added a splash of colour to the background! 

This next pages is odd looking. It makes me think of octopus. So for this page I think I will focus on blues and maybe purples, they always go well together.  


No comments:

Post a Comment