Saturday, March 6, 2021

Mushroom Madness 2021

 This month we are bringing back MUSHROOM MADNESS!! This new Crochet Along is taking over Saturday's this month and we are going to scatter some cooking challenges throughout the month so make sure to keep an eye out for that! Now this CAL took a bit of a turn as I was designing the graphs. My original idea was to make the four mushrooms from the video games. And though I did that I wanted them to be in funky colours. I had planned on doing pink, lime green, bright blue, and yellow. Only once I started a certain mushroom (yes I am looking at you mushroom from game #1) gave me a hard time. So I came up with four different patterns you can make using just these four graphs.


This is the first mushroom I made. As you can see my plan was working well, the thick border made it so that the mushroom and the background didn't mix together and it looked cute. I had expected all of them to look like this (spoiler alert, they didn't, but I made something work).


So using these graphs as I said you can make four different blankets. One the way I had imagined it, the background and the Mushroom matching (as above). Next week we are going to release another graph and show you option number two for making these into blankets.


No comments:

Post a Comment