Saturday, March 20, 2021

Mushroom Madness 2021

 This week we are sharing the mushroom from the first game. As you can see it was a trouble maker. This mushroom is the only one that doesn't have a black border on it. So that made me think of option number 3. You can choose to crochet all these graphs with the different coloured backgrounds (Pink, Green, Yellow and Blue) and crochet the Mushrooms as they originally appear (you can find the original looks of the other mushrooms on our website, they are usually red though - red spots and red background).


However, I did find an alternative to my problem so below you can see I added a slight border to the mushroom. You can do this either by stitching it after the square is crocheted or if you are using mini C2C it would work out just fine.


And Finally, I created one with a yellow mushroom so that you can have a better visual for the other options. Either way, we created options for every style.



No comments:

Post a Comment