Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Metal Grip Handy Shears

Today, I am going to talk about Metal Grip Shears. I bought mine from Amazon because I am addicted to Amazon and because they were a cheap price. (At the time I paid $1.98 (CAN) plus free shipping, currently, they are $2.48 (CAN) and still ship for free.)

Growing up my grandma always had three pairs of scissors in the house. The regular, everyday scissors, her good scissors, and her sewing scissors. The sewing scissors were always out when she was fixing pants, adding buttons and such things. They were really sharp and small to fit in your hand. I loved them as a child, probably because they were "forbidden" so when I saw them I bought two of them! They come in three colours, you don't get to pick your colours but they work very well for a number of different things. I use them on yarn, you can use them on string, wire, things of that nature. 


No comments:

Post a Comment