Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Ombre Yarn from Bernat

The first item we are reviewing is the Ombre Yarn from Bernat. Ombre is a line that is mixed colours. With pooling being so popular lately a lot of people have heard of this line. This yarn does pool so feel free to try that out! It is a medium worsted yarn and works up very easily. 

I used the Winter Sky Yarn from this collection to make a simple Half Double Crochet blanket. I didn't pool it because I wanted the "chaos" for this blanket since it was just plain with no graph or anything. 

I ordered the yarn from Amazon because my local yarn stores didn't have it. I paid $8.35 per ball. Now with Amazon it was an add-on item. This meant that my order had to be over so much to be able to buy the yarn. So I just ordered all the balls I needed at the same time. I had to order 7 balls to be able to get them all. One of the great things about buying directly from Amazon is that your order ships for free if it is over a certain amount of money. (At the time it was $25, now it is $35.)





No comments:

Post a Comment