Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Wednesday Review - Bait (Book Review)

This week I am going to be reviewing Bait by Karen Robards I discovered this book in a book club type thing that Reader's Digest has and it was amazing. It changed my life and encouraged me to start writing crime and romance as one. It inspired me to write my Secret Agents Series and showed me that I could explore the writing world a bit more than what I had been doing. 

This book follows Maddie Fitzgerald. She owns her own advertising agency and is a pretty regular twenty-nine-year-old brunette. Until one day some man tries to break into her hotel room and kill her! She barely escapes with her life and soon finds herself in the middle of an FBI investigation. FBI agent Sam McCabe has been following this elusive killer for weeks when finally he gets his break in Maddie. Sam convinces Maddie that the only way she will be safe again is if she lets him use her as bait. 

This may sound like simply another crime story but sparks fly between Maddie and Sam and that just adds a whole new complicated level to the story!


No comments:

Post a Comment