Thursday, February 4, 2021

Throwback Thursday - More Blog Posts

 Re-share from (2020). Amyl Creations is going to be sharing some of the products she loved and she is sharing updates on them so you can judge for yourself!

Before starting this website and blog, I had a blog on blogger. I would talk about Arts and Crafts obviously and about some of the products I would buy. This was before I got into most of the things I blog about and even sell now. I was just learning how to crochet when I started that blog and thought others would maybe benefit from seeing what I learned as I grew my skills in the crochet world. And that's really what I thought I would stick to. I thought I would learn more Stitches and Patterns and I would just blog all the time about all the wonderful new things I could do. And I was wrong.

After a while, life just got in the way and I felt a need to blog every day, and yet I didn't really have anything to say. Kind of like what happened with this blog after the first year and a bit. That's why I took a break and really decided to find more worth talking about. One of the things I did there, that I kind of carried over here in the form of Reviews was an "Amazon Addiction" post. And I would write about the stuff I bought from Amazon or that I was looking to get or had added to my wish list and that would basically be the end of it.

So now I have about 50 blog posts over on blogger that are just sitting in my drafts. Once I started blogging here I moved this blog over there and just unpublished everything I previously had. (I also ended up posting things here that I used to have posts of so that I could save them somewhere and share them at the same time). So I decided to update those posts and share them here. Maybe they will be useful, maybe not.

So you can look forward to seeing more about other things also, hopefully. Most of the old posts I had were crochet related, but some of them weren't. Some, like I said were about shopping and just stuff like that. So I am going to go through my drafts and my website and see which would be nice to share and hopefully I can squeeze some of them in!

No comments:

Post a Comment