Sunday, February 21, 2021

Writing Challenge #4

 We are taking inspiration from last week's Writing Challenge (Character Development) and taking it to a whole new level. This week, I took that obituary I wrote and created a whole Newspaper page to go with it! Again, as I said last week, I am writing a Murder Mystery project and part of that is this newspaper.

So this week's challenge is to write the front page of a newspaper. It is very fun, you get to make up your own people and places, and to see it laid out in an actual newspaper setting is pretty cool! I used photos from Pixabay.com and I used MakeMyNewspaper.com to create it. Yours doesn't have to be as serious as mine, but keep in mind the time period you're writing about and what might have made the front page or the page you are writing.

All Rights Reserved by A.L. Keegan (2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment