Sunday, July 4, 2021

Writing Challenge - Week 13

This week we are going to do something a little different and fun. Most people have seen a photo similar to this online, sometimes it is, what kind of mystical creature are you or what's your leprechaun name. Things like that. But today we found one that is called "Your Fantasy Book Title". And it is just supposed to be for fun, kind of like, if you were going to write a fantasy book what would it be called. So today we are going to do as this photo says and come up with the title of the book and just sketch out what this story would be about.



So I was born in March and of course, my initials are A and L and for this, I am going to use the K as well (even though it is not part of my real name). So my title is, "The SONG of BONES and ROSE NIGHTMARES". What this called up in my mind was Game of Thrones (The Song of Ice and Fire) and The Lovely Bones. So with a little help from a friend who is much better at fantasy writing than I am, we thought of a Kingdom at war. Two feuding families trying to conkers each other, meanwhile a love story brews between the Princess and Prince of the opposite kingdoms. Sort of a Romeo and Juliet if they were in Game of Thrones (the light version).

No comments:

Post a Comment