Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Review Wednesday - HelloFresh - Week 34

This week we are reviewing five more dishes (well technically four). This week we got BBQ Beef Meatballs, Lemon Turkey Scallopine, Fajita Style Chicken Bowl, Zucchini and Lemon Linguine and Steak and Shrimp Special!


First we had the Steak with Montreal Spiced Shrimp with Grilled Zucchini and Heirloom Tomatoes. This was a Long Weekend Grilling Special, but we did it in the house. It was very good. I am the only person that eats shrimp in my family so below is a photo of two portions of shrimp. They sent quite a lot of shrimp but I had to clean them myself they didn't clean them properly so keep an eye out for that. Also the grilled Zucchini and Tomatoes was a salad, as you can see there wasn't much lettuce for it though!


Next, we had the Fajita-Stle Chicken Bowl with Basmati Rice and Lime Crema. This one is very versital. If any of the toppings you don't like you simply don't have to add them. At the end of the day it is basically rice and vegetables like a stir-fry. It just had things that could be added like Tomatoes, and Sour Cream on top.


The next meal was going to be the Lemon Turkey Scallopine with Mushroom Caper Linguine, but the Turkey was rotten. Instead I made the Zucchini and Lemon Longuine with Peas and Pesto. That was okay. There wasn't much flavour (which could have been my fault for adding too much water. But It was not too bad, just need more flavour like maybe some Lemon Pepper.


And finally, when I went to make the BBQ Beef Meatballs with Smashed Potatoes and Garlicky Green Beans, the meat was rotten also. So instead I made meatballs the way I normally make them which is with gravy and canned potatoes. I had planned on making them both ways so thankfully I had extra meat but had to stick to the one I knew everyone would eat.



No comments:

Post a Comment