Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Carbon Paper

We are trying to keep these posts mostly arts and craft related but  I am going to add a few other things in this post that weren't craft related because the Carbon Paper I did buy from Amazon was an add-on item only. So I will talk about those non-craft items first and then talk about the paper. 

First I bought a hair straightener! As anyone who buys straighteners or curlers or crimpers will know, a good one is hard to find! I had spent years buying all kinds of straighteners all of which never worked quite right. So when I saw this one on Amazon I jumped on it. The Remington S5500 Digital Anti Static Ceramic Hair Straightener heats up to 410 degrees in 30 seconds and it has an auto shut off on it. It only costs me $29.99 (CAN) and the shipping was free. And, it is the best hair straightener I have ever bought in my life! 

At the time Amazon offered free shipping for orders of $25.00 (CAN) and over so I could add the Carbon Paper to my order and have them ship together for free. Currently, they have put that up to $35.00 (CAN). 

Carbon Paper was an add-on item that I added to my order because I wanted to get back into Tole Painting and designing patterns for that. Carbon Paper is sometimes called "Copy" Paper because it will transfer an item from one paper to another or in Tole Painting case, from one paper to wood or fabric. The Carbon Paper I bought had 25 sheets in it (you can re-use carbon paper often before you need a new sheet), and it sells for $4.37 and ships for free (all add-on items ship for free from Amazon because they are being added to your order that already qualifies).  


No comments:

Post a Comment