Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Crochet Hooks with Handles

When I started crocheting, I started with a crochet hook from the dollar store and it did the trick I learned on it and it held up very well and is still one of my favourite hooks to use. But after I got the hang of crocheting, I looked for hooks in a range of sizes that I could enjoy and use regularly no matter what size an item or pattern called for. Crochet hooks can be very expensive so shopping around for a good price is key. Places like Michael's do have hooks but they can be very expensive. For me, Amazon was a great place to buy a nice set of Crochet Hooks. I paid $5.49 (USD) right now they are $8.49 (USD) which isn't a bad price either you get 8 hooks and they all have comfort grips. They are well worth the price and you can get free shipping if your order is expensive enough. 


No comments:

Post a Comment