Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Ransom by Danielle Steel

This week I am going to talk about a book called, "Ransom" by Danielle Steel. I am not usually a Danielle Steel fan, I had never read a Danielle Steele book before Ransom and I have not read any Danielle Steel book since. But I can say that she is a great writer. This book, in particular, I really enjoyed, it was well written and thrilling. The more you learned about the characters the more you sympathize with them and get attached to them and want to see their situations resolved. 

The book follows for random strangers, Peter Morgan, Carl Waters, Ted Lee and Fernanda Barnes. Throughout the lives of these four people collide in unforeseen ways and it all leads to one great story. With Fernanda being the main female of this story the book also does a great job of showing how strong she can be and how she learns to survive all the things that come her way. Though this book is about all four people a great moral to take away from this is everyone can be strong, even if they don't know it they just have to find the strength within themselves. 


No comments:

Post a Comment