Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Me and My Big Ideas - Lacey Charm Album

I usually buy albums in person but I found it is cheaper sometimes to order them online. At a craft store like Michael's the albums can go for $40.00 (CAN) if not more I've also bought some albums at "Dollar Stores" or variety stories for about half the price but that is still just the book. I found some wonderful books on amazon including this one. For just $34.99 (CAN plus free shipping), I got the beautiful album, 20 pages (12 x 12), three sheets of stickers and a spool of black lace. These sheets are designed very nicely (with a lace look to most of them) and there is enough to fill up the album. In my experience most scrapbooking sheets with designs on them are at least $2.00 if not more so for the price this is a good buy.

Lacey Charm Album

No comments:

Post a Comment