Tuesday, March 3, 2020

HelloFresh Sub Box - Fresh Mozzarella Margherita Pizza with Charred Corn and Shallots (2/3)

This was an interesting recipe. I have never had a Pizza with these toppings before. But it is a smart recipe that is for sure. Naturally, I loved the idea because I have a similar recipe that I usually make (Na'an Pizzas) There was no meat on this pizza, which didn't sit well with my family, but that's fine. My family added Pepperoni to theirs and just had a plain pizza. Again, another great recipe that is completely customizable to your family. 


I must say I was suspicious of this combination on a pizza but it was actually pretty good! And the Na'an made it filling too. The salad didn't add much though. It really didn't go with pizza and it was kind of an afterthought. The dressing and salad were good but again it called for sugar when I think honey would have been a nice addition. That really is one thing that keeps getting on my nerves, you have a healthy meal and they ask you to add sugar to it. . . kind of takes away from trying to eat healthily.

No comments:

Post a Comment