Monday, March 16, 2020

HelloFresh Subscription Box - Week 10

This week we are back from our vacation and everything is slowly getting back to normal. This week is week 10. We have had some ups and downs that's for sure with this subscription. They are hit or miss at times. This week we ordered Herby Yogurt-Marinated Turkey, Pulled Chicken Sliders, and Seared Steak with Homemade Baked Fries. I am not sure really why we haven't canceled yet. I think it is just such a good and handy idea I want it to work and hope that each week will be better than the last. 


One thing I am enjoying about these things is that I am getting more comfortable with them. I am starting to make changes that I think would be good and would match my preferences more. I will mention the changes I made with these meals and why as I go. Some of them worked and some did not! But that's the fun of cooking and trying new things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment