Thursday, March 19, 2020

HelloFresh Sub Box - Herby Yogurt Marinated Turkey (2/3)

This was also an interesting one. The picky eater that I like with does not like Yogurt so he had Shake N Bake on his. This one was a little of a miss for me. I think that Marinates are like salad dressings. They should probably make them and just send them or in this case package the meat in the marinate. But I do like that it is fresh and this way we can customize them to how we like it. It's kind of a Catch 22. 


I really wasn't a huge fan of this one. The turkey was kind of fatty which is odd because I have never seen turkey have much fat on them. It was overpowered by the Yoguart and Lemon. I think Chicken instead of Turkey would be the first step to improving this recipe and probably a good spice blend also. I also didn't like the Sweet Potato Mash. I thought I would because I love Sweet Potato Fries, but these just tasted awful. Again, they were sour and just overpowering. The Zucchini was awesome though, I really enjoyed those. 


No comments:

Post a Comment