Monday, March 9, 2020

HelloFresh Subscription Box - Week 9

For this week we were still at home for the holidays. So I picked meals that I thought our whole family would enjoy. This also gave me a little more drive to pick something everyone else would like. Usually, when it is just me and the Picky Eater (PE) I live with, as long as there is a protein he will eat we don't worry too much about the sides. This week my Mom also tried the meals so that was fun. We both got to try some new things and step a little out of our comfort zone. This week we had Lemon Chicken and Goat Cheese Salad with Crisp Pear, Arugula and Citrus Vinaigrette, Tricoloured Sun-Dried Tomato and Feta Pizza with Spinach and Tomato Salad, and Steak Spiced Burgers with Disco Fries. 

This week the box came in better condition than last week. So hopefully that is a good sign. It was an interesting week. I think for the most part everyone enjoyed it, even though we had to make a few adjustments. Again we had rotten meat this week so that's not good. It is really starting to become a theme and I don't like it. Last week and this week's box was almost free so it is hard to complain but there really is no excuse for rotten meat. We have been thinking about canceling for a while now, this might be the last straw, we shall see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment