Monday, March 2, 2020

HelloFresh Sub Box - Jerk Chicken Burger and Charred Pineapple (1/3)

Whether it is Chicken or Beef, if it says burger you can bet we are ordering it. That is one thing the Picky Eater (PE) I live with loves. They are really handy because even if you don't like warm Pineapple in general or on your burger, you don't have to put it. That's what we both did for this recipe. As I said we were home for the holidays so my Mother got adventurous and tried this also. We all enjoyed it, and my Mom and I had the pineapple as a snack later on. 


As I said they are so easy to customize to your family and your taste. I know my family would prefer breaded chicken, so I just bought plain breadcrumbs and added the Jerk seasoning to that. Also, my Mom didn't want to try the Green Onion Aioli, so she used just mayo and I used the rest for the aioli. I was also the only one that eats Sweet Potatoes but you can easily change them for regular potatoes or just mix them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment