Friday, March 20, 2020

HelloFresh Sub Box - Seared Steak and Homemade Baked Fries (3/3)

This recipe I think was the best, mainly because it was simple. I made a few changes to this one though. I wasn't really in the mood for fries (I don't eat fries all that much and the picky eater I live with doesn't eat potatoes), so I made mashed potatoes instead. The only other comment I have is that there was a heck of a lot of almonds in this box. You will see below I put all the sides on one plate (PE doesn't eat green beans either).


It was good, hard to mess up really and the steak was actually a good cut of beef so it tasted great. It was a nice way to end the week. The other recipes had me a little concerned and again thinking of canceling our subscription. The only complain about this one is the steak was really small. You can barely even see it on my plate! 

No comments:

Post a Comment