Tuesday, February 25, 2020

HelloFresh Sub Box - (Not so) Turkey Milanese with Pesto Greens and Creamy Potatoes (1&2/3)

On December 16th, 2019, I planned on making this Turkey recipe. I want to make clear that this was a Monday, the day I get the food delivered. The Turkey was rotten. I had to think on my feet so I took the Chicken from the other meal and used that tonight. And I think it was a good call. 


The seasoning for this Turkey was Italian seasoning mix (I added that to breadcrumbs because that's how we like our chicken). I found the Italian Seasoning would have been too overpowering for Turkey. It almost ways too much for the Chicken! The sides weren't really impressive. The Pesto Greens were just Pesto and Green Beans. It was okay but nothing beyond. The potatoes were also nothing special. They called for just butter but I added my own Sour Cream to them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment