Thursday, February 6, 2020

HelloFresh Sub Box - Southwestern Style Pork Tacos with Tomato Lime Salsa and Cheddar Cheese (3/3)

I was alone again for this meal, and again that was probably a good thing. The Picky Eater I live with wouldn't have eaten this anyways and again there really wasn't much meat for two people. Like the last Tacos, it was supposed to make three each, this time they look fuller because of the Salsa they have you make. I would compare these in size to Taco Bell Tacos (size-wise not taste-wise). I ate all six by myself. Again there was no side so all you had for two people was six tacos. I have friends that can eat double that alone! I made this recipe on November 29th, 2019. 


There wasn't much cheese for these tacos, which I understand. They probably wanted to stick as close to tradition as they could while giving it a little familiar twist. The salsa tasted nice and fresh, which is a good thing because it was the more dominant item in the whole dish (portion-wise). I think I liked this one a little better than last time, this has ground Pork instead of the Pork Strips so it was a little more of what I am used to. 


No comments:

Post a Comment