Saturday, February 1, 2020

Paint By Numbers - Lakeside Cabin (UPDATE)

My amazon addiction is now in overdrive with Christmas coming! The first thing I ordered and received was a paint by numbers kit called Lakeside Cabin.

I have loved Paint by Numbers since I was a child so to find more adult/advanced versions was a great thing for me. Unfortunately, they are really hard to find in stores and hard to find online at a good price. This one was $10.00 (CAN) it was sold by Amazon.ca so it would have shipped for free if my total had been over $25. (It was not so it cost me a little over $6.00 for shipping.)


It's a beautiful picture and hopefully its fun and easy to paint!

This was very fun to paint but not as easy as I thought it would be. It took me a total of 8 days (spread out) to finish and I worked for a couple of hours on it at a time. This one was one that you had to mix colours. That was time-consuming and you really had to play around with it to make sure you got close to the same shade as before if you didn't get all the numbers in one shot. But I do love the way it turned out.



You can find this photo and other Paint by Number Paintings for sale on our website or our Facebook Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment