Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Happy New Year

Happy New Years to all! This post is a little late compared to what we used to post our blogs at but this is a special announcement!! 

XL
 
As some of you may know, Creative Arts was started by just one person, me, Amy. You will notice my name almost everywhere I am A. L. Keegan, I am Amyl Creations, I am 15 Designs, I write the recipes for Master of the Kitchen, I create the puzzles for Puzzle Time Games, Creative Photography and for the most part I wrote (and will write) all the blog posts! This year I am also adding Bath and Body products to my company/website under the product line name: A - Z Soaps and I hope to add Event Baskets also where you can create your own basket filled with all the goodies I have to offer. 

As you can imagine all of that is hard work for just one person. And that is why I took a break from writing these blogs. Blogs took up a large part of my life and I would write them a mouth ahead of time just to make sure everything went out on time. It was exhausting. I started this website and blog with good intentions. I have always been creative and I know a lot of people that are also. I thought it would be a great (and cheap) way to show the world my work and my friends' talents. Ultimately, that backfired. Some of my so called friends, were lying to me about their talent and my company had a rocky start. It was a set back and a huge blow to say the least. (I won't name names but we had a huge problem when trying to share content on other websites like Deviant Art.) Now I am happy to say that I have a small group of friends that I trust on here sharing their work. 

Hugh Chandler is an amazing musician. He has a Master of Music in Guitar Performance from the University of South Carolina and he completed a Doctorate in Music Composition at the University of Texas! He composes music for short films, for videos, and for plays all around the United States and has had his music preformed in not only the U.S but Mexico and Sweden as well. He is truly a great friend of mine, and He has so kindly named a few of his songs after me, and my ideas. He is a great inspiration to me and my writing process. He has even made a song for some of the characters in my books! (Which I hope to be able to share with you this year). 

XL
 
 
Keysar Trad is a friend of mine also and he has a beautiful collection of poetry and art. He is also a passionate religious figure in his community and has a love or art and words. He has a few religious publications but he also has a wonderful Poetry book titled the Forays of the Heart. He also is a wonderful artist and enjoys doodling in his spare time (you can find these works on our website or our Deviant Art page). And if you enjoy both Art and Poetry, Keysar offers both in the form of Greeting Cards. 


M

 
Now for me. I am just a small town girl that grew up trying all kinds of different art forms. I loved writing in school and wrote short stories often in class and just loved it. I started writing my first novel when I was in the sixth grade. It was really a great way to help me deal with my Anxiety that would ultimately play a huge part in my life. In fact Anxiety is the reason I started this business in the first place. Anxiety is hard to navigate and it doesn't have a schedule. It makes working a traditional job almost impossible for me. So this website was my chance at having a normal job and trying to be successful and make money. That is why I started this and try to make it the best it can be, not only for me but to help better my life, my friend's lives and maybe even my family's lives also. 


XL
 
I thank you all so much for taking the time to read this. And I hope you enjoy my new ideas for blog posts. I really don't know if I will post regularly like I used to or what posts I will have going. But some is better than none and I plan to do what I can when I can and still find a balance in my day to day life. So check back often here and on our other social media's to make sure you don't miss a thing!

You can find us on: 

Facebook: Page, or Group :

Twitch (We share artist we enjoy - we do not stream yet): 



No comments:

Post a Comment