Sunday, January 26, 2020

HelloFresh Subscription Box Week 3

I stuck with HelloFresh for a while and even now we are about to wrap up our subscription. It was a good run but there are some kinks in their program that I think will become apparent as I continue to blog about my experiences. One thing I have to say, they would always send little "goodies" in the boxes. I can't remember which exact ones came on which exact week but they sent me little shampoo and conditioner testers, they sent me 20% off coupons for Roots, and recently they sent a Spicy Mayo Aioli sample and a coupon for that company also.  

This week, I choose a couple of meals based on what the Picky Eater of the house would like. First, we have, Montreal-Spiced Bacon-Wrapped Steak with Garlic Beans and Creamy Mash; next, we have Mexican Pork Tacos with Sweet Corn and Lime Crema; and finally, Oven-Baked Chicken with Creamy Potato Salad and Baby Kale. This week I found one of my favourite products and I also realized something very important about HelloFresh. 


No comments:

Post a Comment