Monday, January 20, 2020

HelloFresh - Subscription Box (Week 2)

I am not really sure why I decided to continue my subscription with HelloFresh after the first week. I think it was just convenient more than anything. We were planning on picking a subscription box for the long term but besides that, nothing really sold it for us. This week, we learned that making your meal choices on the app, doesn't always go as smoothly as on the website. We had picked the dishes we wanted and it wasn't until we went back and looked (when it was too late to change things) did we realize our changes hadn't been saved. (Every week HelloFresh picks meals for you. You have to go in and change your choices if you want something else.)


This week the ones that HelloFresh picked were Sausage Tortilla Involtini with Spinach Salad (I had planned on picking this one myself), Saucy Mongolian Beef with garlicky Vegetables (I wouldn't have picked this for myself, mostly because it sounds like it could be spicy or use Ginger which I am not a huge fan of), and Chicken Power Bowl with Seeds and Lemon Dressing (I wouldn't have picked this just because of the price and because my Picky Eater wouldn't eat this but I think I will like this one at least). I really didn't think my housemate/Picky Eater would eat any of these, which is one of the downfalls to it but at least I did so they weren't wasted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment